Thursday, December 1, 2011

That lost feeling.

Ok, I'm feeling a little lost right now. I've lost any sense of attraction to women.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not into men, its just that I've lost any want or need for a romantic relationship with anyone.

I think I've become desensitized, had lost hope in finding "the one".  This is a truly scary experience for me.
The idea of not finding the one for me and dying old and alone is frightneing. But what's even worst is knowing that when I begin to lose hope, I'll also lose the drive to keep searching for that one girl, keeping everything inside until the day I day, living without a legacy as well as never having fulfillment.

It took me two years get over a girl I truly loved and had a relationship with; It took me a whole year to fall in love with a girl who I thought had also been attracted to me. Unfortunately, she clammed up once I told her of my feelings and never spoke to me again, its almost 2 years after that fiasco and I haven't found anyone yet to fill the void.

I'm getting tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment